Mobile Medical Practice Marketing
Can Mobile Medical Practice Marketing Help Your Practice Get New Patients?
Did you know that currently there are 6,800,000,000 mobile phones in the world? In the United States, 327,577,529 smartphones are being used to search, locate (on a map), get directions, click-to-call, recommend, redeem a coupon, text friends, review and ultimately decide which local small businesses or medical practice to conduct business with.
Although as much as 50% of mobile search traffic comes from local searches today, there are even better ways to market beyond the search engines to reach your mobile customers while they’re out and about in order to get more new patients for your practice.
So, as you can tell, Mobile Internet access is huge and growing. Local consumers, your patients or potential patients, are using their mobile phones to conduct local searches for all sorts of local products and services. But are they using them to conduct searches for your medical or dental specialty? Yes – they are.
Orbis Consultancy specializes in Mobile Marketing. We don’t just try to sell you the latest app or services we offer just because we offer them. Instead, we put ourselves in your shoes and ask ourselves “If we were a Medical Practice, what would we do to use medical mobile marketing to get more new patients?”
For starters, we will conduct a “Mobile Marketing Audit” to examine your practice and develop a “go/no go” evaluation and recommendation. If it does make sense, we’ll suggest some best practices for implementation by your staff or our staff.
If it does makes sense to market your practice using mobile then here are some options and the possible ways to do it:
- Develop a mobile version of your medical or dental website that re-directs mobile searches from a mobile phone to a simplified medical mobile website design. Another option would be to develop an all new Responsive Website that will seamlessly function on both mobile and desktop searches.
- Design mobile landing pages to drive customers straight to your phone or door if you are advertising on mobile phones.
- Motivate Facebook, Foursquare and more customers to interact with your medical or dental practice while on the move.
- Launch mobile advertising campaigns that can almost instantly bring new patients if you have the right offer that makes sense. SMS text message campaigns can generate as high as 95% open rates within 5 minutes and can be used to remind your patients of their scheduled appointments or special promotions if your practice operates in that type of market.
- Accelerate your mobile marketing efforts with smartphone applications and/or QR codes.
If it doesn’t make sense, then we’ll explain why not now and under what conditions it may make sense in the future. But the one thing we’re not going to do is – Try to sell you on it.
To view a Medical Mobile Website on your Smartphone, go to this URL: https://medicaldemo.orbisconsultancy.net or scan this QR Code with your Smartphone:
For a free initial consultation on your medical or dental practices total online presence and new patient goals and objectives – including using medical mobile marketing to get new patients, call the best medical experts at Orbis Consultancy today at (760) 409-7327 or contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.