Mobile Legal Marketing
Can Mobile Legal Marketing Help Your Practice Get New Clients?
While many lawyers and law firms use billboards, yellow pages, TV and radio – these “old media” are becoming less and less effective ways to get new clients. “New media” such as the Internet, mobile phones and social media have become much more effective ways to get new clients. However, they are not as simple to understand and execute as the old media so you need an expert guide to make sure you are spending your money wisely when you are spending your money wisely when using new media to get new clients.
Orbis Consultancy provides seasoned Internet Marketing experts to be your guide at a fraction of the cost of hiring such experts inside your firm. We look at your firm’s unique position in the marketplace and help craft a custom Internet Marketing plan that meets your goals and budget when it comes to the task of how to get new clients from the Internet.
Did you know that currently there are 6,800,000,000 mobile phones in the world? In the United States, 327,577,529 smartphones are being used to search, locate (on a map), get directions, click-to-call, recommend, redeem a coupon, text friends, review and ultimately decide which local small businesses or medical practice to conduct business with.
Although as much as 50% of mobile search traffic comes from local searches today, there are even better ways to market beyond the search engines to reach your mobile customers while they’re out and about in order to get more new clients for your practice.
So, as you can tell, Mobile Internet access is huge and growing. Local consumers, your clients or potential clients, are using their mobile phones to conduct local searches for all sorts of local products and services. But are they using them to conduct searches for your practice specialty? Yes – they are. Another unique situation to your industry is mobile searches during an arrest or emergency. You want them to be able to find you when they need you the most.
Orbis Consultancy specializes in Mobile Marketing. We don’t just try to sell you the latest app or services we offer just because we offer them. Instead, we put ourselves in your shoes and ask ourselves “If we were a Attorney, what would we do to use mobile legal marketing to get more new clients?”
For starters, we will conduct a “Mobile Marketing Audit” to examine your practice and develop a “go/no go” evaluation and recommendation. If it does make sense, we’ll suggest some best practices for implementation by your staff or our staff.
If it does makes sense to market your practice using mobile then here are some options and the possible ways to do it:
- Develop a mobile version of your legal website that re-directs mobile searches from a mobile phone to a simplified legal mobile website design. Another option would be to develop an all new Responsive Website that will seamlessly function on both mobile and desktop searches.
- Design mobile landing pages to drive customers straight to your phone or door if you are advertising on mobile phones.
- Motivate Facebook, Foursquare and more customers to interact with your legal practice while on the move.
- Launch mobile advertising campaigns that can almost instantly bring new clients if you have the right offer that makes sense. SMS text message campaigns can generate as high as 95% open rates within 5 minutes and can be used to remind your clients of their scheduled appointments or special promotions if your practice operates in that type of market.
- Accelerate your mobile marketing efforts with smartphone applications and/or QR codes.
If it doesn’t make sense, then we’ll explain why not now and under what conditions it may make sense in the future. But the one thing we’re not going to do is – Try to sell you on it.
To view a Legal Mobile Website on your Smartphone, go to this URL: https://legaldemo.orbisconsultancy.net or scan this QR Code with your Smartphone:
For a free initial consultation on your legal practice total online presence and new client goals and objectives – including using legal mobile marketing to get new clients, call the best attorney experts at Orbis Consultancy today at 619-345-4189 or contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.